1.Who we are
2.What personal data we collect and why we collect it
2.1 The Data controller is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to New Tech processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees of New Tech who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
2.3 The personal data we would like to collect:
- Contact Name: We will use this to service your inquiry and to ensure we are speaking to the correct person when we make contact.
- Contact Number: We will use this to service your inquiry, we will call you so we can discuss your inquiry with yourself.
- Contact Email: We will use this to service your inquiry, we will email details of the product/service you have enquired about.
- Product/Service Interested In: We will use this to service your inquiry, we will use this so the relevant person can deal with your inquiry ensuring you receive the best level of service
- If You Want To Be Contacted In The Future And How: We will use the information to contact you in the future and only contact you by the methods you chose.
2.4 The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
• We will use your data to help us service your inquiry.
• We will use your data to help us manage any service you take out with us.
• If you opted in for marketing in the future in regards to new products we offer we will only contact you on your preferred method with details of new products or news from New Tech such as a newsletter/email.
2.5 Contact Form
www.sadhanayogo.ie keep contact form submissions for a 12 month period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes. The data collected on our contact form is deleted after a 12 month period once our client's contract is complete. If there is outstanding payments or services pending, New Tech will retain your data until such a time service is complete and full payment is made.
2.6 Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
• If you decided to enter into a business agreement with Sadhana Yoga under the contract we will need to process your details to service your order.
2.7 The special categories of personal data concerned are:
We do not process any special categories. We have included a list of what these categories are for your records under GDPR.
• Ethnic origin
• Political opinions
• Religious beliefs
• Philosophical beliefs
• Trade union membership
• Genetic data
• Biometric data
• Health data
• Data concerning a natural person’s sex life
• Sexual orientation
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for New Tech to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to "opt-out".
3.1 If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. Embedded content from other websites
4.1 Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5.1 Visitors to our websites
Sadhana Yoga uses Google Analytics to collect data. When visitors arrive on www.sadhanayogo.ie a third party service, which is google analytics, we use this to collect from you basic internet log information and information on your behaviour patterns while you're on the site. This information lets us know how many visitors come to the site and what pages they are looking at and the amount of time they spend on certain pages. The information collected can not identify anyone and we ensure ourselves and Google do not use this information to identify an individual of someone who has or is visiting our site. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Our Websites and services are not directed at individuals under the age of Sixteen (16). We will not intentionally collect or maintain information about these individuals. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Data from someone under the age of 16, please let Us know by emailing email@example.com We will then take appropriate measures to investigate and, if appropriate, delete that information.
5.3 Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
6. Who we share your data with
Sadhana Yoga will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
6.2 We will only pass your personal data on to third-party service if you provide us with explicit consent. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide to you we will have no affiliation to the service they provide but may receive a commission for the introduction. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Sadhana Yoga procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
7. How long we retain your data
7.1 Retention period
Sadhana Yoga will process personal data for the length of any agreement we have in place to manage a service we provide, if we can’t or you choose not to take out a service we provide, we will destroy your details unless you have opted in for further contact in regards to alternative services/products from Sadhana Yoga. We will always provide you with the opportunity to opt out on all future correspondence such as email opt or by phone. When have come to an agreement, client and New Tech on the decision on this time period due to we believe this is how long we need the data to service the client’s needs. In regards to how long we hold data where client opted in for further contact, we will retain this until the client chooses to opt out as they will be given the option to do on all correspondence. We also make contact every 12 months with the client asking them to re-opt in if they do not respond or say no we will destroy their details.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
8. What rights you have over your data
8.1 At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that Sadhana Yoga refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Sadhana Yoga (or third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Sadhana Yoga data protection representatives Data Controller - Point of contact Linda (please see details below).
9. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
10. How we protect your data
10.1 Security and performance
We use a third party programme to protect our website from malicious malware and attacks which means it will check your IP address on arrival. Our database is protected by Antivirus software, keeping all files, contracts, and contacts, secure and safe.
11. Making contact with us.
11.1 People who contact us via social media
We will contact you back on the platform you contacted us and we would always request explicit consent if you wanted us to send an email or contact you via phone. This could be us asking can we call you back later, this allows us to store your phone number/email.
11.2 Inbound Calls To Our Office Number
We will collect your calling line identification (CLI) We may create a file on our system where we will collect personal information but you will be made fully aware by Sadhana Yoga of this happening and only with your consent will this be captured, this will only be collected to help with your inquiry.
12. Your contact information
12.1 We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• The information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. Sadhana Yoga will provide you with the information, products, and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about the range of our products or services. Also to ensure you are getting the correct service. To fulfill all our contractual obligations.
12.2 Why do Sadhana Yoga need to collect and store personal data? In order for us to provide you with a service, the services we provide are as follows.
- Wellness & Wellbeing
- Aditional services as requested
- For future contact on our services
We need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and servicing the client's inquiry and to ensure we can provide any services that the client requested. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
13 How we store/use your personal data
13.1 Sadhana Yoga will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Sadhana Yoga is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
14. Under what circumstances will New Tech contact me?
14.1 Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure. New Tech will contact every 'natural' person who has filled out an online contact form within www.sadhanayogo.ie website. (Also, refer to 11.1 and 11.2 above.)
15. Can I find out the personal data that the organization/company holds about me?
15.1 Sadhana Yoga at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If New Tech does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of New Tech or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
15.2 What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Sadhana Yoga accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport/driving license & proof of address (utility bill – from last 3 months) If you cant provide a passport or driving license we will accept a birth certificate with some form of photo ID & proof of address in the last 3 months.
16. What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
16.1 Sadhana Yoga does not have any automated decisions. We/us at www.sadhanayoga.ie will ask for the consent of your email and personal data with a tick box under our contact form. By ticking this box it allows us to store your data under GDPR regulations. This allows New Tech to contact you in regards to our services.
17. Contact details of the Data Controller:
e | firstname.lastname@example.org
p | 087 311 3100